The lack of updates is partially due to being a little busy and mostly due to a lack of an internet connection at the parental home, where I returned to for the weekend. I suppose I could have updated using my phone but I haven't quite worked out how yet.
I used to be so into technology. When I was about ten. Not so any longer...
It was a pleasant weekend, apart from the fact that I've apparently caught a cold, which is steadily worsening.
Even though it's not thaaaaat bad, if I were on the wards, it might still be enough reason to stay off, but I'm not on the wards. So I will be dragging myself to the far-away hospital tomorrow to observe more teaching.
So, not much to say tonight, but this happened today, which is pretty cool. I want to know if that guy who was wanting to set 'a Guinness World Record in solving as many Rubik's cubes as possible' while running managed it!
I didn't even know there was a record for that! So awesome.
On another note, this reminded me that I can't actually remember the last time I ran, for any reason. I don't just mean running for exercise - even, say, for a bus. I usually just catch the next one and then make an excuse to the person at the other side. This cannot be a good thing.
Perhaps I should make a partway-through-the-year resolution to do more exercise. Maybe.
Anyway, it is a friend's birthday tonight and as such we're going to have a 'girly evening' together, so I'm off!
(Tomorrow I begin revision, officially. So if my posts become increasingly more miserable over the next week or so, you know why!)
More later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment