That is the only word that can describe my COMPLETE absence for so, so long.
I blame it on three things.
First, of course, on myself, because the second two reasons should not have been enough to keep me!
Secondly, on the fact that my current placement is in a remote little town with little to no internet access (and the signal on my mobile is abysmal, so no chance of posting via that unfortunately).
Thirdly, I have just had a resit exam, and so have been quite busy studying for that.
How did it go, you might ask?
Eh, it's difficult to say.
Teaching in ten minutes, so I am off now, but this is my last week in said remote little town and of course that exam is now over, so I should be posting more from now on. Finals are fast approaching though, so I'm unsure that the quality of the posts will be as good as it should be, but sitll.
Next task - and I will try to get this sorted before the next entry - to sort my elective!!
All for now :) x
No comments:
Post a Comment